- Music tuition is $40-50/half hour on a pay-by-term basis. Payment for the term is due the first lesson of that term.
- Make-up lessons are not offered. If a lesson is missed by the student, the lesson will not be rescheduled nor will there be a refund of payment as the student’s place is still being held within the scheduled timetable. The teacher will use the time of absence to prepare the student’s future lessons and curriculum direction.
- For lessons unable to be attended in person, there is the option of an online lesson during the regular scheduled day and time.
- It is the student’s responsibility to arrive to the lesson on time as scheduled.
- If the teacher must make an emergency cancellation, the lesson will either be rescheduled or payment will be credited towards the next term. When it is known in advance that the teacher must cancel a lesson, the term rate will be reduced to reflect such cancellations.
- Property owners, tenants and management are not liable nor at fault for any damage to or loss of personal property or if a member of the public is injured on the premises of the teaching facility.
- By taking on our services you agree to these conditions.